• Poster Authors must bring their printed poster to the congress.
• Do not leave anything on the floor near or under the poster board once it is set up. Anything on the floor is a safety hazard. Any resulting losses are not the responsibility of the International Neuromodulation Society or the organizers
POSTER DISPLAY TIMES
• All posters will be on display for three days in the poster viewing area;
Hall 1 at the ICC Sydney.
• Posters should be mounted at 18:00 on Sunday, 26 May and removed between 16:30 and 17:30 on Wednesday, 29 May.
• The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by 17:30 on Wednesday, 29 May.
HIGHLIGHTED TOPICS SCHEDULE
• Monday, 27 May – TBA
• Tuesday, 28 May – TBA
• Wednesday, 29 May – TBA
Authors are encouraged to stand by their posters during the breaks for informal discussions or to answer questions on the day their topic is being highlighted.
POSTER BOARD NUMBERS
• Please check your confirmation email or approach the Poster Board Helpdesk to ask for the board number on which you should display your poster.
• Please use the board with the same number.
POSTER FORMAT AND TECNIAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Poster Board orientation: LANDSCAPE (HORIZONTAL)
• Poster Board Size: 1.8 m/5.9 ft width x 1.2 m/3.9 ft height.
• It is recommended that your poster be no larger than 1.2 m/3.9 ft wide x 90 cm/2.9 ft high
• The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (~6 feet).
• Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
• An introduction should be placed at the upper left and a conclusion at the bottom, both in large type.
• Posters must NOT have company logos nor commercial messaging. Institution or hospital logos are fine.
• All financial disclosures must appear on your poster displaying the information you supplied in your submitted Conflict of Interest form.
• Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.