The International Neuromodulation Society (INS), in partnership with the Neuromodulation Society of Australia and New Zealand (NSANZ), will be offering a hands-on Cadaver Workshop in Neuromodulation on
Sunday, 26 May 2019 in Sydney, Australia at Macquarie University, immediately preceding the INS 14th World Congress.
The cadaver workshop will showcase various neuromodulation technologies which will include: burst stimulation, high frequency stimulation, dorsal root ganglion stimulation, sacral stimulation, high density stimulation, multi waveform technology, wireless stimulation with wearable technology and intrathecal drug delivery systems.
The panel of educators will include both local and international faculty member of INS. The program combines didactics sessions covering a broad spectrum of neuromodulation with practical hands-on training in a cadaver laboratory with leaders of neuromodulation.
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Provide delegates with the opportunity to learn cutting-edge neuromodulation techniques.
- Educate delegates on best practice, patient selection and implementation of novel neuromodulation techniques in their clinical practice.
- Improve existing skills and/or develop new skills in the delivery of Neuromodulation.
- Showcase current technology available in a non-biased manner to both local and international implanters.
- Promote industry collaboration and foster a platform for multidisciplinary networking opportunity.
Local and international delegates from the following disciplines have attended previous neuromodulation cadaver workshops:
- Pain Medicine fellows
- Interventional Pain Physicians
Cadaver Workshop Information
Date: Sunday, May 26th, 2019
Time: 07:30 – 17:30