The Registration Desk, situated at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre (ICC Sydney) will operate as follows:
Saturday, 25 May
15:00 - 18:00*
Sunday, 26 May
07:00 - 19:30
Monday, 27 May
07:00 - 19:00
Tuesday, 28 May
07:00 - 19:00
Wednesday, 29 May
07:00 - 18:30
Thursday, 30 May
07:30 - 13:30
*Registration Desk for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation (NIBS) Pre-Conference is open from 08:30 and is located at the entrance to the Parkside Ballroom.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Please note that all fees are in USD.
Early Bird Rate
Until 29 January, 2019
From 30 January until 23 April, 2019
From 24 April, 2019
|Full Participants - Non member*||$ 1,095||$ 1,260||$ 1,420|
|Full Participants - Member||$ 735||$ 900||$ 1,050|
|AHCP/Student/Fellow**||$ 510||$ 510||$ 560|
|Daily Registration (May 27/28/29)||$ 330||$ 360|
|Daily Registration (May 30)||$ 150||$ 180|
|Pre-Conference Day (Innovations in Neuromodulation / Noninvasive Brain Stimulation (Nibs) )|
|Full Participant - One day||$ 325||$ 360||$ 380|
|Full Participant - Two days||$ 650 |
|AHCP/Students/Fellows**-One day||$ 300 |
|AHCP/Students/Fellows**-Two days||$ 550 |
|Pre-Conference NSANZ 2019 and INS Cadaver Workshop Fully booked|
|INS 2019 Registered participant - Member||$ 250 |
|INS 2019 Registered participant - Non-Member||$ 350 |
|INS 2019 Non-Registered participants - Member||$ 300 |
* This rate includes a
one-year INS and chapter membership (if you reside in a country represented by
a regional chapter)
** AHCP/Student/Fellow - status must be certified - An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
FEES FOR ALL congress PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Opening Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the Program
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 USD handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: INS 2019 Congress, Sydney (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-64
IBAN No: CH33 0483 5150 0934 9206 4
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Symposium account on time.
Congress News Releases:
22 April 2019 Innovations Day Highlights Drug-free Neuromodulation Therapy
15 April 2019 International Neuromodulation Society Announces 14th World Congress
For press registration credentialed journalists may contact the registration department at: email@example.com
Submission of applications for Travel Grants is now open. Please check here for more details.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including January 23, 2019 - full refund
- Cancellations received between January 24 and May 8, 2019 - 50% will be refunded
- As of May 9, 2019 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
INS 2019 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9145 ext. 022
Fax: +41 22 906 9140