INS 2022 Cadaver Workshop
The International Neuromodulation Society (INS) will be offering a hands-on Cadaver Workshop in Neuromodulation on Sunday, 22 May 2022 in Barcelona, Spain immediately preceding the INS 15th World Congress.
Date: Sunday, 22 May 2022
Time: 07:30 – 18:20
Location: Medicine University – Hospital Clínic de Barcelona
The Cadaver workshop will receive CME-CPD accreditation – number of credits will be announced in due course.
The Cadaver workshop will showcase various neuromodulation technologies and implanting skills which will include:
- Burst spinal cord stimulation
- High frequency spinal cord stimulation
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation
- Sacral nerve stimulation
- High density spinal cord stimulation
- Multi waveform technology in spinal cord stimulation
- Wireless spinal cord stimulation with wearable technology
- Intrathecal drug delivery systems
- Cervical spinal cord stimulation
- Minimally invasive peripheral nerve stimulation
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Surgical skills
The panel of educators includes both local and international faculty member of INS. The program combines didactics sessions covering a broad spectrum of neuromodulation with practical hands-on training in a cadaver laboratory with leaders of neuromodulation.
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Provide delegates with the opportunity to learn cutting-edge neuromodulation techniques.
- Educate delegates on best practice, patient selection and implementation of novel neuromodulation techniques in their clinical practice.
- Improve existing skills and/or develop new skills in the delivery of Neuromodulation.
- Showcase current technology available in a non-biased manner to both local and international implanters.
- Promote collaboration and foster a platform for multidisciplinary networking opportunity.
Local and international delegates from the following disciplines have attended previous neuromodulation cadaver workshops:
- Pain Medicine Fellows
- Interventional Pain Physicians