Posters + ePoster Instructions and Information
Instructions for the Preparation of your ePoster
Deadline for uploading your ePoster: TBA
ePoster registered presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their ePosters by email.
Technical specifications for ePosters
When submission opens, please submit your ePoster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: 1-page PDF
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included – QR codes must not link to commercial content or images.
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (i.e. +/@/ü) in the file name
- Please do not use headers and footers
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- Select colors that provide enough contrast between the text, images and background, so that text and images are legible for anyone with low vision or color deficiencies. Avoid green on red and red on green.
- All financial disclosures showing all the information you supplied in your submitted Conflict of Interest form, funding and Acknowledgements must appear on your ePoster.
- ePosters must NOT contain any company logos nor commercial messaging. Institution or hospital logos are fine.
- An introduction should be placed at the upper left and a conclusion at the bottom, both in large type.
If you have any support questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com